I'm so vain.
Anyway - here are some more photos from yesterday and a recount of the entertaining events.
- Friend came round to talk to my parents for ages - he studies Hindi so wanted to chat to my mum in Hindi.
- Friend left. Parents and I took some more photos and tried on new clothes.
- Parents left. Went to friend's for shisha. Had a wicked conversation then spilt the shisha on me!! Coals burnt a hole in the chair and nearly a hole in me and my new leggings...
- Reassembled shisha - swapped chairs around.
- Porters came round to check for 'unacceptable activity' of which shisha is included... He looked through the window - didn't seem to care.
- Went to visit my other friend - 2am by this point.
- Cycled to town in the freezing misty cold.
- Took photographs - our first in Cambridge together!
- Bought food, went home, ate food, chilled.
- Bed time: 6:00am... Oh.