Liebster, as those of you who had scary german teachers like me and were forced to memorise EVERYTHING POSSIBLE will know, means 'loved one' so obviously its a pretty cute award! It's given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers so they're either newbies or their blogs are not getting the attention they deserve! I thought I'd definitely take part this time to show my support to the little bloggers out there just like me! :) I love the blogs with smaller follower numbers most so I follow LOTS of them. They're friendly, generally more honest and much more interesting than the commercialised ones I find!
Anyway... I'll stop babbling.
1. Each person tagged must write 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer all 11 questions that the blogger that has nominated you has set before
creating 11 more questions for the people that you intend to tag for this award.
3. Choose 11 people to tag and name them on a post about the Liebster award.
4. Go to their pages and tell the bloggers you have tagged that you have tagged them.
5. No tags back allowed.
So let's begin!
11 things about me!
1. There are perhaps three things you'll notice about me first. My height. Or lack of it. My hair which is probably half my height (though probably only shoulder length on an average sized person). And my eyes... The only feature I actually like because they're a cool colour and kind of different from the rest of my family!
2. My favourite place to visit is Cornwall. I love it. One day I will live there.
3. I write a lot. All the time in fact. Its the reason I started blogging. Its probably the only thing in the world I'm entirely, constantly passionate about.
4. I don't wear 'small' heels or 'delicate' heels. If they're not chunky and statement... why bother?
5. My iPod is FULL of crazy types of music. From French electro pop to German gangster rap with some screamo and emo thrown in as well as the Pop/Punk/Rap/Indie mainstream. I like everything. I don't sit on fences, I'm just a lover of music.
6. Photography is my second passion. I love old cameras as well and the beautiful photographs they produce. I'm not a great fan of digital. I think it takes half the fun out of photography. Waiting for films to be developed, hoping your photos have come out, changing the aperture and f-stop! THAT's fun!
7. I'm an only child. But only child doesn't always mean LONELY child.
8. I'm a crackberry. 'Nuff said.
9. I'm a twitter addict! And it's actually unhealthy!
10. I LOVE Sambuca. Its the only drink I drink on a night out. Unless there are cocktails on offer.
11. Ankle boots are my 'winter' thing. Mmmmm cosy.
1. How did you choose your blog design/layout?
I just wanted something simple. Nothing too in your face. Nothing too 'diary'esque. Just simple.
2. Do you have any pets?
Not any longer. I used to have guinea pigs but I suddenly became allergic to them so they had to live with my aunty. I visited them every few weeks though. But my mum doesn't like animals much :(
3. What are your favourite clothing brands?
Good question! I love Barbour. More than anything! I'm a 'country gal' and have been brought up with them. Generally though, I don't shop designer. I don't really see the point! And I can't afford it.
4. What is the worst beauty product you have ever tried?
LIPGLOSS. All of them. I HATE them! They're sticky and disgusting and EWW. I seriously do not deal with lipgloss. Vaseline will do.
5. What is the last movie you saw?
6. Which one would you choose between iMac and Windows?
iMac but I can't afford it! So I'll have to stick with windows.
7. Are you a skirt or trousers kind of girl?
I'd like to say skirt, but no. Trousers. Jeans mainly. I wear skirts more often now but will always feel more comfortable in trousers.
8. What is your main hobby?
Writing. Or photography.
9. Do you live in a sunny or rainy place?
Rainy. Definitely rainy!!
10. What is your job/occupation at the moment?
I'm a student at University.
11. What is your favourite parfume/scent?
Lola - Marc Jacobs!
Blogs I have nominated!!!
3. Isle of View
10. Fashion You Wear
11. Fashion Talks
Finally, MY QUESTIONS!
1. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere?
2. What's your favourite food?
3. What's your favourite fashion magazine?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What cameras do you use for your blog?
6. iPhone or Blackberry?
7. Do you like heelless heels? And why?
8. What would your ideal date be?
9. What's your favourite book?
10. What's your favourite season and why?
11. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?